Play Hippo is a large online casino that caters to players from most countries, with the notable exception of the US.
Operating out of the popular internet gambling jurisdiction of Malta, Play Hippo is one of the most recent additions to the extensive casino stable of well-known white-label software provider, EveryMatrix.
Slots, Scratch Cards, Video Poker and Table Games
The Play Hippo site boasts over 500 games by top software developers like Net Entertainment, BetSoft and Microgaming:
- Classic and Video Slots: Top titles like Twin Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Immortal Romance, Dead or Alive, and Fruit Shop are among the 320 video slots on offer. Classic three-reel slot games, meanwhile, include fan favourites like Pirates Gold, Nudge 6000, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker, and Super Safari Madness.
- Table Games: There are numerous table games to choose from at Play Hippo and these include various versions of baccarat, poker, blackjack, punto banco, and roulette.
- Video Poker: Play Hippo players have almost 30 video poker games to choose from and these include Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, Joker Wild, and more.
- Scratch Cards: For a site that doesn’t specialise in scratch cards, Play Hippo has a very large number of these instant-win games on offer. Some of the titles in this section include Tribble, Bubbles, Marbles, Zodiac, and Triple Wins.
- Other Games: There are four additional games available on Play Hippo that don’t fall into any of the other categories – Golden Derby fantasy horse race betting, virtual Bingo, Bonus Keno, and The Lost Pyramid.
These games are all available via download or instant play. Note that Play Hippo does not offer any live casino games.
Play Hippo Mobile Games
Play Hippo casino offers over 20 games for mobile device and that these are compatible with both Android and iOS. Among the titles available for mobile play at Play Hippo are Mr Vegas, bingo Cafe UK, Starburst, Thunderstruck, and Gonzo’s Quest, plus blackjack and roulette.
Data Protection and Random Number Generator
As a subsidiary of EveryMatrix, Play Hippo is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and, as such, is subject to the Data Protection Act of Malta. This means that all communication between players and the site must be held in confidence and the site is obligated to use the latest SSL data encryption software to protect players’ money and information.
Play Hippo also guarantees fair play to its users by submitting its random number generator to regular independent audits to certify that its results are always 100% random.
Play Hippo Deposits and Withdrawals
Play Hippo also protects its players by accepting payments via third-party service providers like Neteller, which ensures that the casino never has direct access to players’ personal bank accounts. There are numerous other methods with which to complete withdrawals and deposits on Play Hippo, including debit and credit card payments, wire transfers, bank transfers, and more.
These transactions can take place in a number of currencies, including Euros, Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, South Korean won, Norwegian kroner, Polish zlotys, British pounds sterling, Swiss francs, Swedish kronor, Turkish lira, and South African rands. Note that withdrawals are capped at 5000 Euro per day.
Play Hippo Customer Support Services
Although the Play Hippo casino’s customer support is limited to emails, the site compensates players with a small sum if queries are not responded to within 24 hours.
The Play Hippo Welcome Bonus
Like pretty much every other site these days, Play Hippo rewards new players with a 100% match bonus to double their first deposit – up to a set maximum amount.